Currently, we operate in Queen West and Kensington market neighbourhoods of Toronto, and Etobicoke
- Sell in person quickly and easily.
- No leases or burden of setting up a physical retail store.
- Affordable and flexible. Host a pop-up whenever and wherever for a few hours or longer.
- Use our insights to discover which neighbourhood is the best location for selling your products.
- Leverage existing foot traffic and customer base.
- Get more customers. Boost brand awareness. Increase sales.
You can read more about how it works here
- Get paid per hour for leasing a small space within your store to local makers and artisans.
- Get more foot traffic, generate buzz and excitement.
- We understand you not want competing products in your store, so we share information about the products of the seller who wants to do pop-up with you so you can decide to go ahead or not.
To get listed on our site, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to get your store's details.
Typically, you can do the pop-up for as long as a you need in a given day between the opening and closing hours of the store that will host your pop-up. However, at the very minimum you need to host the pop-up for an hour. The retail store will let you know in advance if for some reason they can't host during a given time.